- Hours: 15-20 hours/week
- Interview: personal / virtual
- Location: Cologne preferred, but also elsewhere
- Start Date: September 1, 2021
- Career Level: Student / Freelancer
Who we are:
NEUROSCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND MINDFULNESS PRACTICE – this is the field of tension between 2,000 years of Eastern tradition and modern business management in which we operate. AWARIS – derived from the English term „awareness“ – offers companies mindfulness-based leadership training, transformative personnel, and organisational development and two in-service training courses. Once the business value of mindfulness methods in the context of innovation, agility & cultural change has become clear to a group of managers, the ball quickly starts rolling internally.
In cooperation with international universities, we attach great importance to providing scientific support for all our offers in order to shed more light on the diverse effects of mindfulness methods in the work context. Our clients are corporations, governments and international universities.
The Purpose of Your Job:
To administer content, materials and digital platform-based experiences as part of our portfolio of blended learning products, and tailored solutions.
- Administer digital content production to tight deadlines using desktop applications and bespoke tools, including the Awaris app builder, Stream LXP and Articulate Rise.
- Design and edit graphical assets, layouts, presentations, worksheets and content using desktop applications including MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite to create clear and consistent visually appealing communications and learning support materials.
- Consult with subject matter experts and product owners to ensure final content and solutions meet specifications.
- Contribute to the creation of the Awaris content library of learning content and components, ensuring quality levels.
- Edit basic video and audio content using simple web-based and desktop applications.
- Support the development of organisational capability through the research and application of new tools and technologies and support and training of colleagues.
- Ensure quality and functionality of own and colleague’s developed content through structured and detailed quality assurance and testing.
Comprehensive training and support for the systems to be used is provided.
This post requires a person with a good level of academic attainment, probably educated to degree level, with excellent communication skills, including excellent English language and technical and visual and graphical design skills.
- Graphics and content layout design.
- MS Office (Powerpoint and Word).
- Adobe CS (Photoshop) or similar.
- Attention to detail and quality focus.
- Good organisational skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Relationship building.
- Communication skills & assertiveness.
- Flexibility and passion for learning.
- Collaborative and supportive team player.
- Initiative and action orientation.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your desired starting date.